Sunday, March 9, 2014

Horror. Glass. Jaime. Park. Comedy. Little Red. Jane. Kinky. Baby. Step-mother. Sky. Lucy. Christine. Elphaba.

What do these fabulous theatrical buzzwords have in common???

Well, they are going to keep me motivated and help me track my progress.

How you ask? 

Let me tell you!!!

Starting this weekend, Kevin and I will begin more than a year of awesome show-going. Live theatre is our absolute favorite activity to do together! (Well, at least one I can tell you about...) ;-) And this line-up is incredible! Each show will give me motivation to keep losing and look great in an awesome outfit, because I will take a picture at each show to demonstrate my progress!!! Check over the months of musicals and straight plays to come and check back to see how my progress unfolds!

Coming soon to a blog (well, this one, anyway) near you:

March 2014



Glass Menagerie Single Sleeve 1

April 2014

Othello


May 2014




June 2014




August 2014

Comedy image
The Comedy of Errors
Into the Woods image
Into the Woods
Richard III image
Richard III
http://taproottheatre.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/JaneEyre_banner490x210.jpg  

September 2014



October 2014

http://www.portlandopera.org/sites/files/logos/broadway_logos/kinky_boots_225w_glold.jpg

January 2015


February 2015



March 2015


April 2015


May 2015


August 2015

 

These shows are already booked, but we may add these to the list: The Great Society, The Tempest, A Christmas Story: The Musical, Grease, and maybe more! We are always looking for opportunities to enjoy great theatre!


Question: Do you love theatre? Some other type of fun outing-activity?

1 comment:

  1. I went and saw Oklahoma! live one time. It was so fun!

    ReplyDelete