Monday, March 3, 2014

** Updated** Rename Me: Win a Handmade Washcloth

 

"A Ginger's Genesis" ----  was the best I could come up with when I decided I wanted to start a blog.

Now, however, I just don't feel like it fits.


"One redhead's journey into new beginnings." 

Yeah, no, I don't feel like this captures the heart of this blog, or me, for that matter.


So, if you have the urge to help me out....

you could enter

MY VERY FIRST CONTEST!!!


Write your suggestion in the comments section, and the winner will receive two of my handmade 100% cotton washcloths

The contest will begin today and end a week from now at midnight. 

The winner will be determined by the best suggestion. If, for some reason, no one comes up with a name that I think really fits, I will use a random number generator to give me a winner - so someone will get two awesome washcloths no matter what!!!


So, look through the blog for some inspiration, and help to Rename Me!!!






 

3 comments:

  1. A Ginger's Journey. Discovering the true beauty on this roller coaster called life.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ginger bread-woman. Haha.
    It sound better than the ginger yogurt-woman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeee! So I think I still have until midnight. I was thinking about your blog name...and I thought...This Ginger's Jottings: progress towards a healthful, homemade life.

    ReplyDelete