Thursday, March 13, 2014

Washcloth Winner (and an Announcement!)

After much deliberation, I would like to announce the Winner of the Rename Me Contest and the beautiful (if I do say so myself) washcloths!:

Susan!!!

 Susan is a dear friend of mine and an incredible artist. You can read about her creative life and see some of her work at www.susan-clark.com.

Her idea: The Ginger Jottings: Progressing to a healthful and homemade life

struck my fancy and will be my new name!

To go along with this, you will now find me here:


So that's my second announcement!

This Ginger is on the move!

Be sure to tune in over at www.gingerjottings.com to get an update on how my first week of the 16-Week Challenge went!!!

See you soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Weee! Yay, glad it struck your fancy and I'm excited for your new space...and SUPER excited for your washclothes! Thanks friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again Genesis

    ReplyDelete