Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Won!!!


I can't remember the last time I won anything. I'm so excited!!!

Remember that recipe contest? Well, I really did win! My Pinot-Pepper Portobello Panini did the trick!

I'm on their website and everything!

This means I get to treat my husband to a REALLY NICE date night out and experiment with one each of the delicious Czar sauces. 

Thank you, Czar's Fine Foods for making and tasting my sandwich!

Oh man, this lady is pretty pumped. :-)

I was even thinking that this would have been way better on my homemade flatbread; I'll just have to give that a try.

The sun is rising, the power is back on (lovely surprise at 5:55 AM), and I don't have to work until 1 PM. Oh yeah, and I won a recipe contest. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! You are so amazing, you won a recipe contest?!! Yay, hope you celebrate with more delish foods and even better chats with the hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how exciting. I just showed this to the receptionist here at the dental office. The harvesting they do here is not for food. Can't wait to talk to you. So exciting. Hooray to my wonderful young bride cook You are exceptional. Love you.

    ReplyDelete