Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I Dream of Pumpkin


I had pumpkin on the brain. Two weeks in a row. So I made a few things...

Chocolate chip pumpkin bread. Here.



I only had a LARGE can of pumpkin (which is actually why I made so many goodies, trying to use it up), so I weighed out what I needed for my bread.


It kinda, sorta, maybe fell when I took it out of the oven- so I eventually turned it out into a bowl and served it like a bread pudding... without the pudding.

Pumpkin muffins. Here.


I added diced almonds on top just for prettiness.


These are delicious and so pretty. I think they could be in a display window. 


Starbucks pumpkin scone. Here.


This is one of my favorite Starbucks pastries, so I was so excited to recreate it!!!

You can cut the scones into 16 small pieces for even more to share.




So gorgeous.



And let me tell you, they were incredibly good.



Baked pumpkin donut holes. Here.


These are just mini muffins dipped in butter and then rolled in cinnamon sugar. So simple, and so much fun!


These were the husband's favorite out of all of the recipes.



So tell me: What is your favorite pumpkin recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment