Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Apartment Sneak Peak

Pictures of the new place, as promised. Although, the real photos will come when everything is all done. I'll let you see some fun things I 'snapped' on my phone.


Knives and cork jar by the kitchen sink.

Catch-all basket on the kitchen counter.

Kitchen window sill.

Scrapbooking supplies in the office.

Blanky Bear and my dad in the bookcase.


My weight loss marbles and bud vase in the bathroom.

Cookie cutter letters on the small kitchen window sill.

Our bed.

Our pantry under the kitchen desk/counter.

The pantry continued with the laundry closet, in the kitchen.

Office closet storage.

Our anniversary cake. It thawed during the move, so we decided to eat it early. We'll just have to have another one made for the real thing. :)

Can't wait to show you the finished product!!!

So tell me: if you could re-do a space, which would it be? What would you do?

1 comment:

  1. I have been working on just all day and .... I'm sick of it. I am trying to load the new trailer and there are lots of big storage spaces under couches and beds but hardly anything for everyday stuff like dishes, tableware, cook ware, etc, And, I've had to wash everything that was in the old trailer too. I'm taking a break!!!

    ReplyDelete