Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekly Update, and Introducing...

Weekly Update:

Exercise: 2 30-min classroom figure 8 walks; 2 30-min pumps on the elliptical; 2 30-min strength training sessions.

Weight Loss: We'll see on July 2nd!

As far as how I'm feeling...

Well, I got through a weekend at a Women's Retreat at Twin Rocks Friends Camp without feeling cravings. That was huge for me! Their food is so good. Not to mention, there is always a full snack table at these retreats. But, for whatever reason, I was satisfied with smaller portions, more fruits than any other snacks, and only 2 cookies (which were planned and accounted for)! This was a victory for me!!!

And what an amazing weekend it was. The theme was God's Homemaking, or the God-Centered Home. Many, many good things. Maybe this will find its way into a future post.

My brown work slacks are still a little too tight. Bummer. Found that out this morning. But! My jeans (the bigger ones I've been wearing until I fit into my smaller ones) are getting looser, I think! Woohoo!

Other than starting to feel a bit sick (cough coming on) and tired this morning, my energy has been good and I'm enjoying the amped-up workouts. Still hoping to push through that plateau!!!

Other than my lack of sleep during the retreat, there is another reason I am tired this morning. I spent my night getting up with our new puppy!


Esteemed Readers, meet MacDuff:















So tell me: How was your weekend? Anything exciting happening in your life this week?

2 comments: