Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ode to the Husband

26 Things I Love About My Husband on His 26th Birthday:


1. I love your laugh and sense of humor.



2. I love that you are silly with me. 



3. I love your kisses.



4. I love that you create awesome dates.



5. I love how you support me.



6. I love the doodles on the sides of your hand-written school notes. (This one was mine, though!)



7. I love your black sunglasses.



8. I love that you hold my hand while we're driving.




9. I love that you go on adventures with me.



10. I love your grey/green eyes.



11. I love our cemetery.




12. I love your dreams for our future.




13. I love how you make my coffee every morning.




14. I love when you pray.

 

15. I love the quirky things you think about. (i.e. light waves)


16. I love our conversations.

17. I love how handsome you look in a suit!



18. I love that you wanted me to pick my favorite dress.




19. I love how you make me laugh! (loudly and silently!)



20. I love when you hold me.



21. I love when we go on walks.



22. I love when you dance with me in the kitchen.



23. I love how you smell your food before you eat it.



24. I love when we play games together.



25. I love how you know to order half Hawaiian.




26. I love that you are mine. I love that you are a man of God. I love your heart.


Kevin, I love you.


Happy Birthday!



Just for fun: Read our Proposal Story here.







1 comment:

  1. I loved it Auntie! So glad you finally have a man of God thAT LOVES YOU FO RYOU AND NOTHING ELSE!

    ReplyDelete