Friday, March 30, 2012

Snooping Success

I decided to look around my hubby's computer to see what treasures I might uncover. You see, while on our vacation, I am using Kevin's old laptop to do my blogging.

This post is brought to you by my snooping:

Sent to me via text while he was in Hawaii last February (2011).

Ted (Theodore), the toad I loaned Kevin to keep him company.

Another text showing me the hail from his (now our) apartment landing.

Taken last March, also in Long Beach, WA. He likes funny signs.

Last April at the Tulip fields.

No idea when/where this was taken.

I clogged the toilet. At his parent's house.

I really ought to be more embarrassed about these things.

Ikea.

Summer. My gracefulness on display.

Kevin's (parent's) dog Annie. She growls (smiles) when she's happy.

My old car! Again, no idea when/where this was taken. Although, I can tell I'm at a lower weight here. Damn it. I'll get there!

I got Kevin these Starbucks Via things and little creamer cups to make for on-the-go coffee.

Another funny sign he captured.

Playing with Photo Booth on his new laptop.

We enjoy simple things such as free apps. And, no joke, we are now both addicted to this game.
 
While on tour of his alma mater, St. Martin's University.
 
 
He thought it would be so funny to document my gracefulness. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment